Header Ads

The true speech of the liar Shaitan and the infinite glory of Ayatul Kursi

K, S, Siddiqui .. In the event of an incident, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said to Hadrat Abu Hurairah (ra) - Iblis is the ultimate liar, but he told you the truth. Iblis has always done any wrongdoing or evil work, which is not against the falsehood of falsehood. Iblish is the master of all kinds of wickedness and misfortune of the world. His fan-follower, Chela-Chamunda party is a group of human and monsters. (Shayatanul Ini Wall Zin Qur'an) The people are confused and misunderstood as the victims of the deceit of Satan are deceitful. Ibleic disasters in disgraceful lives of Satan came in this world too. Then he sometimes speaks the truth to protect himself from danger. There are many examples of this. For example, in the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him), let's begin the discussion with the famous disciple Abu Hurayrah (ra).

The incident narrated by Tirmizi Sharif is as follows: Hazrat Abu Hurairah (ra) said that once the Prophet (peace be upon him) gave me the responsibility of maintaining Fitra material. One night, when I was in charge, I found that an old man came and ran away stealing some wheat from the Fitra material. I arrested him and said, 'I will take you to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). He deserves me saying, I have family and children, I am a poor and needy person. I was forced to work in starvation. Leave me today, I will not be here again in the future. His tears are my tears. I leave him When I came to the house of Allah's Messenger (</s>) in the morning, he asked me, what condition of your prison? I narrate all the facts, he pledged that he will not come again in the future, and sincerely, I left him. When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) heard my description, he said he would come again tonight.

Hadrat Abu Hurairah (ra) said, "I believe that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said that he must surely come. So at night I am waiting for him. He comes again in the last night and takes some wheat. I grabbed him in hand. He repeatedly requested me to leave and say that he is in his son-in-law. He came to work with a lack of urgency. Make a strong commitment to never return to work in the future. Being kind to him, I gave up this time. When the Prophet (peace be upon him) appeared in the morning, he again asked, What happened to your prison? I repeat the whole incident again. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, he is a liar. He'll be back tonight. Abu Hurairah (ra) said, I wait for him the third night. That night he also comes and takes some wheat from his brother-in-law. At this time I detained him and told him that I will present you to Allah's Messenger (</s>), and you will not be fooled, nor will you listen to any objection, nor will you have any promise or promise. He says, if you leave me today, I will teach you some kind of words that will benefit you all the time. I say, what are those chalaimas? He says, "At night, when you fall asleep, Allah will recite the angels, Allah will appoint angels for your protector and security, and the devil will not come to you at night." When I heard one thing, I let him out. After the dawn, I attended the service of the Prophet (peace be upon him). He asked me, what's your prison sentence? I quote him on verse al-Qureshi and narrate the whole incident. He said, 'Chadakaka wa hua kajubun' - he told you the truth, he is actually liar. Then he said, Abu Huraira. Do you know who was the person (old man) coming to you for three days? I say, O Messenger of Allah! I do not know. He said that he was the devil. The Virtue-Mahatma of Ayat Al-Quraishi has been described in different hadiths. Which is uncommon for us. However, there are many stories about the effect of the verse text.

From time immemorial, there is a mention of the Hanumatul Islam of the demon monster, Hanuman Imam Ghazali (RA), which has been described as a terrible monster-monster, after being recited by Ayat al-Quraish. According to this, Imam Ghazali (RA) Ibn Kotaybar writes that a person of Bani Kabab went to Basra for the trading of dates. The man says that I did not get any accommodation in Basra. A rustic home look is prostrate, with spider walls and roofs hanging on. I knew the owner of the house and started talking to rent the house from him. The owner said, I have no objection to the rent, but the house is very dangerous. It has captured a terrible monster, wherever anyone goes to live, the giant murders him. So you also look for a home elsewhere in the interest of protecting lives. The businessman of the date said, you give me the house. Allah is the owner, the matter is mine and the giant. I got up there with the occupation of the house. The dark dark monster of a terrible dark dark monster appeared in my room in the dark dark of night. The black and orange twins are flowing out of the sky, gradually moving towards me. When he approached me, I used to recite verse, but he continued to recite it with me and recite what I read. When I reached the end of Ayatulkursi and read Wala Yaydu Hifazhuhamma Waheywal Aliyal Azim, his speech stopped. When I see he is unable to recite this part, then I keep repeating those words repeatedly. After a while, the black monster that disappeared from before me disappeared. I relax and sleep peacefully. After awakening in the morning, I saw the place where the demon was standing, there is a burnt corpse lying there and heard the sound of the dead, you burned a huge demon at night. I ask, is he burnt with any substance? Gawbee voice comes; Wala yaadoo hifzu humma wahualal aliul azim Explanation of the verse, the scholars testified that while reciting verse al-kursi in a horribly scary situation, the last part quoted in the verse should be read repeatedly. Rejecting the gene and monster-monster, verse is the verse. The Prophet (peace be upon him) has acknowledged its authenticity in the face of Satan, whose proof is mentioned. One more thing can be remembered here, that the newest educated people of the West, who are concerned about the existence of the jinn-devil or many other events, like the events described, are enough to overcome their misconceptions. There are unexplained verses in the Qur'an in Paradise, and Hell and Hellfire. The evil consequences of Mavidan's death in the form of Eblyssa Satan have been described in different ways.

After the account of the revelation, Iblish will be thrown into hell. At that time, Iblis would accept his inducement-deceit and ask a counter-question, why did he admit Ibelish's persuasion? They could not listen to their confusing words. By believing in the words of Iblis, they also drowned Iblish with their own ruin. When the judgment is completed, Satan will say, "Allah has promised you a true promise, I too promised you, but I broke the promise you made." I did not have any authority over you. I only called you, and you responded to my call.

So do not blame me, you blame yourselves. I am not able to help you rescue me, and you are not able to help me save. I deny you that you have associated me with Allah before, for the wrongdoers there is a painful punishment. The devil was afraid of Umar (ra) and watched him only. Once upon a time, the devil has an eye on his bust. Hadrat Umar put an embarrassment at the time of Tahajjud prayers, and because of the delay in Tahajjud's prayer, he considered it to be a mischief of Satan and from there the day went ahead before the time of Tahajjud. When Satan came to see the situation, he said, "Umar, wake up from sleep and say," Umar, the time of Tahajjud has happened, rise. " His bad intention was that Umar could not take the opportunity to devote more time to Tahajjud. The truthful words and deeds of Satan are hidden in evil and evil deeds. The misguided, misguided, misguided miscreants by him are ignorant - half-educated simple people. Khatai people are surrounded by Satan. To recognize the devil as well as the devil, as well as the need to be careful of the warnings from Satan, Iblees must know. They are more fearful than Iblis Satan. Therefore, all the responsibility to defend themselves from the devil of all classes. Because Satan is a liar, a man of pervert, powerless and seditious.
Powered by Blogger.